The Old Boys’ Association was formed in 1951. With the introduction of girls to the school in 2000, the name changed to Southwell School Old Boys’ and Girls’ Association. Boys and girls who leave Southwell automatically become members of the Association. The OBGA Committee arrange a number of events annually to engage and reunite it’s Old Boys and Old Girls.
|Vice President||Brett Maber|
|Committee||Blair Edwards, John Libby, John Heathcote, Andy Bryant|